tubular breast augmentation toronto

tubular breast augmentation toronto

i chose to get a breast augmentation aswell as a tummy tuck twelve years ago i had my first pregnancy and i gained 65pounds and no matter how much i would workout no matter how much i would tryto change my body i would always have this loose skin and it was reallydiscouraging i wanted to wait till i had another child in order to do theprocedure so after my second child was six years ago i chose to move forwardwith the surgery so i had a couple consults with a few different doctors inthe city i kind of got disappointed and waited about a year and a half until imet one of my clients to referred me to dr. islur and so had my firstconsult with him and right away i knew

it was best surgeon to go with so iended up getting a consult with him decided to go for the breastaugmentation the full mommy makover package and two weeks later i had my surgery. as soon as i sat down with dr. islur i knewhe was kind he was genuine and that made me feel comfortable his clinic in the atmosphere was veryfriendly i felt his follow up with his team and himself where they just nailedit his bedside manners everything about him just was amazing the reason for choosing dr. islur as my surgeon is knowing that he was not just any cosmetic surgeon he'sreconstructive plastic surgeon and that

was very important to me and give me alot of confidence moving forward he didn't push me to go any bigger than iwanted i wanted something that was going to just look very natural and not reallytoo noticeable i just wanted to feel good and look like i used to look beforehaving two kids and that's what i got all in all it took about two weeks toreally fully recover up and walking and exercising probably four weeks later iwould definitely recommend dr. avi islur and i have recommended him to many of mygirlfriends thinking of doing this procedure i'm extremely happy with my results ican finally wear a bikini after 12 years i

have my self-confidence back my kids cansee it my family members can see it my friends and i'm really glad that i waited to see dr. islur.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

breast implant removal toronto

breast augmentation houston specials

breast augmentation cost in utah