top plastic surgeons breast augmentation nyc

top plastic surgeons breast augmentation nyc

i chose dr. tehrani because, i'm not going to lie, i went to couple of other plastic surgeons just for a consultation, and i did not feel comfortable with the way that they would speak to me, or the way that they would treat me. a lot of people use plastic surgery as like a chop shop, in and out really quick. but, dr. tehrani, the minute i said down and started speaking with him, he made me feel more like we were friends, like i have known him for a while. he is very warm, very caring, comforting.

he told me i should email him at anytime. i would, and he would respond back to me. i would, and he would respond back to me. i had tons and tons of questions i would constantly ask him. and he would constantly respond back to me, and then i felt he was just so warm to me. that's the reason why, to be honest with you, i've been referring him to everybody. i've had friends come here to get some plastic surgery done, because i personally feel that he's got

a personal touch. he is not just a doctor. he is a friend.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

breast implant removal toronto

breast augmentation houston specials

breast augmentation cost in utah