utah fat transfer breast augmentation

utah fat transfer breast augmentation

i had the fat transfer to my cheeks and my breast augmentation and enlargement and a tummy tuck and lipo i went to 300 to about 160 its perfect its so wow the biggest problem i had was the sagging

after having four kids i hated the fact that i could just pick it up and put it into a bra i wanted them to be plump and full again and my kangaroo pouch that was a disaster in a bikini

it hangs out like a beer belly no woman likes that i definitely have a bikini body i don't have much work to do i was skeptical at first i did a lot of research and had a lot of friends put me down

and a lot of friends say good for you and in the end i'm happy with me but it was all worth it its definitely worth it if anything i would definitely tell them to do it for yourself

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

breast implant removal toronto

breast augmentation houston specials

breast augmentation cost in utah